Our quality and care in providing you with these services will not be beaten
Global Vision will assist you with market leading design, planning and installation of your CCTV security and surveillance system, monitored 24 hours a day (optional) all at an affordable price. All handled by our own team of national installers.
What are HD IP CCTV Cameras?
Just like television ‘went digital’ a few years ago, CCTV cameras now convert images to digital data and can transmit them over a computer network and the Internet, whilst this is no new technology by today’s standards, the HD picture element, is.
Offering in excess of double the resolution of standard digital IP cameras, HD CCTV Systems allow a much richer, detailed and sharper picture, allowing you to identify faces and number plates at a much greater distance than your standard Digital CCTV or older analogue camera.
At Global Vision we can upgrade your existing analogue cameras, or work with you to design and install a completely new HD digital system.
HD CCTV Benefits
- Image quality: Amazingly clear surveillance images via advanced High definition digital video, both live and recorded, giving clear high definition images. With at least four times the quality of traditional systems, it is much easier to accurately identify people and incidents
- Flexibility: Your footage does not need to be recorded locally – the data can be recorded centrally or even remotely, providing far better security and management.
- Future proof: IP CCTV systems grow incrementally with your business, meaning no major outlays when you expand your operations.
- Seamless integration: Integrate with other equipment such as your existing computer network, lighting, gates, barriers, intruder alarms and access control over single or multiple sites.
- Easier installation: Data can be delivered over existing infrastructure to minimise disruption, costs and reduce the need for unsightly cabling.
- Easier access: View your cameras anytime, anywhere with a smart phone or a tablet
Controlling and recording access to your premises electronically, using your computer system. With cards, biometrics, tokens and readers instead of traditional locks and keys with direct control over who has access to what areas.
Access Control Systems
At Global vision we specialise in Paxton access control solutions, this is mainly due to their development team being focused on designing access systems that are fit for purpose to which they are intended. All Paxton access control systems are scalable, easy to operate and internally manageable, whether it be a simple single staff door entrance with time capture on entry and exit, to full building and fire control systems, right up to a multi thousand door university or government complex with the ability to even control lift operations. Whatever your needs may be, you can be assured that a commitment to quality from product design through to installation and support and maintenance with Paxton.
What are the benefits of a Paxton access control system?
Implementing an access control system can feel like a big change in company practice. The access control should give the benefit of additional security without requiring time-consuming administration. Paxton Access control systems bespoke training gives an intuitive and straightforward to administer solution. The increased security is a benefit to all, rather than a benefit for some and a headache for those who have to administer it.
We design and develop systems for mainly the mid-market (such as education, healthcare, retail, leisure, commercial and public sector) at present, around 27 000 buildings are secured by Paxton globally each year.
A Few Key benefits of Paxton systems
- Reliable, high quality systems: All products come with a 5-year guarantee.
- Systems that are incredibly easy to use: Minimal training required for administrators.
- Systems that are designed to grow with your needs: You can add doors and sensors as and when needed.
- Net2 Software: No hidden costs or per seat licences. Can be installed on as many workstations as you require
Paxton Net2 Installation
We are one of the UK’s premier Paxton Net2 installers resellers and repair partners; providing business and private sector installations the incredibly flexible and solid Paxton Net2 range of products. Whether it’s centrally controlled globally based buildings control or a single site with 1 door Paxton will have the access control solution for you.
Net2 from Paxton is an advanced yet simple to administrate PC based access control solution.
A Paxton net2 system offers centralised administration and control of sites from one to hundreds of doors and with up to 50,000 users. Perfectly tailor access privileges to groups or individuals quickly and easily using our intuitive, user-friendly software. Event reports can be generated in a few clicks and the single-door architecture makes specifying, installing and maintaining the system easy. Advanced features such as site graphics, and IP CCTV camera integration and ‘Triggers and Actions’ further extend the capabilities of this cutting-edge system.
Net2 Key features
- Manage 100s of doors, 10,000 users
- Full Event reporting
- Scaleable; add to existing or future systems easily
- Integrate; CCTV, Fire, Intruder alarms
Typical Applications for a Paxton Net2 System
- Small/medium premises
- Large corporate premises
- Multi-site premises
- Government buildings
If you are looking for a new Paxton Installation or even Paxton Panel Repairs / upgrades please get in contact with us
Our business and commercial class intruder and burglar alarm systems are fully integrated to deliver the precise security, protection and functionality you demand; precisely matched to your business needs.
Intruder alarm systems
Our commercial and domestic burglar and intruder alarm systems are fully integrated to deliver the precise security, protection and functionality you demand. After an initial site visit to gauge your requirements we precisely design and match the intruder alarm installation to your business needs and working methods. We install proven alarm systems, all of which conform to the most exacting British and European Standards. This provides both a very effective deterrent.
The main features of our alarm systems
- The flexibility of internal or external detection, or a combination of both, to give the maximum protection possible
- Hard-wired or wireless RF configurations available
- We offer a full range of intruder alerts. From a phone call, SMS or email, to our high security remote alarm monitoring station – where we can engage the police if necessary.
- We are experts at seamless integration with IP CCTV surveillance cameras and other security systems, with the option of a monitoring centre for a complete, single security solution.
- Complete compliance with all relevant British Standards and Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) policies.
- We provide a full intruder alarm installation, commissioning and maintenance service.
- Expert, remote diagnostic system to resolve any issues without the expense, time-lag and inconvenience of on-site engineer attendance. This gives you a better system, with lower on-going costs.
Offering everything from a complete solution, to simply adding the necessary extra technology and functions to a new or existing CCTV system, we are leaders in Intruder alarm installations. We have a team of fully trained alarm engineers who work to exacting professional standards, and perform all of our installations.
Our business and domestic class gate automation systems are fully integrated to deliver the precise security, protection and functionality you demand; precisely matched to your needs.
Vehicle access control is very important to many businesses, managing which vehicles can enter and when they can do so. Our ANPR systems provide detection of a vehicle’s number plates, linking them to a wide range of gates and blockers, from swing gates to rising curbs or bollards, to allow or deny entry as appropriate.
All our barriers are compatible with our access control systems and can be provided with keypads, proximity card sensors, voice / video intercom, token slots, fob detectors and key access.
Our Range Includes
- Automated gates: We can provide gates that are fully integrated with your security system, and are swing, bi-fold or tracked according to the needs of the installation.
- Automated barriers: Available in a range of widths, they can also be provided with articulated arms (where headroom is a problem), folding bottom skirt, hi-bar skirting and safety sensors.
- Bollards: Rising bollards with electromechanical control and obstacle detection.
- Road blockers / Rising curbs: Available to protect roadways up to 12 metres wide.
Our security and access control solutions also extend to external spaces. We can ensure that your entire site is secure whilst guaranteeing that authorised access for vehicles and people is simple. We deliver systems that monitor site boundaries, access points and gates; providing a simple, centralised way to monitor and manage access.
We have extensive knowledge and experience of a wide range of IP CCTV Systems and related security products, working in a true spirit of partnership with both our customers and high profile manufacturers.
Our reputation as an authority in our sector makes us the first choice supplier of security installations for many diverse organisations and businesses regionally & nationally. Here is a selection of the case studies we have to offer.
Call or Email us…
Take a visit to our office…
We have a dedicated showroom at our office to demonstrate our products and services. If you are not sure about any of our systems, we recommend coming down and being ran through what might suit you.
Global Vision Security Solutions,
Unit O, Peregrine Mews,
Dowding Road, Lincoln,